1. Pick 10 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
1. You're just going to have to figure out what it wants. What is its motivation? Galaxy Quest
2. I wasn't nervous. Maybe I was a little bit "concerned" but that's not the same thing. The Princess Bride
3. We danced on the beach, kissed on the beach and dot, dot, dot. Mamma Mia!
4. ...there is a painful difference between the expectation of an unpleasant event and its final certainty. Sense and Sensibility
5. I use them for smuggling. I never thought I'd be smuggling myself in them. This is ridiculous. Star Wars Ep. 4: A New Hope
6. Oh, why is the whole town suffering from this dreadful misapprehension that I shall marry him! Persuasion
7. I'm a hopeless dancer, but this looks like you just screw in a light bulb with one hand and pat the dog with the other. Bride and Prejudice
8. You give him credit for too much cleverness. My impression was that he's just another blundering American. Casablanca
9. Why don't you kiss her instead of talking her to death? It's a Wonderful Life
10. - You fool. No man can kill me. Die now.
- I am no man. Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King